These days, vape pens have become quite popular among the vapers as it has turned into a good alternate to smoking. Even if you are a first-timer, you can very conveniently use these vape pens and replace your cigarette.
If you are interested in CBD vape near me then you can buy a vape pen from the nearby Just CBD Store, where you can get all kinds of CBD products and accessories.
What is a vape pen?
A vape pen can be considered as a power source, which heats a cartridge or vape tank to produce vapor. They are battery-powered devices, which can be recharged, and are available in cylindrical and pocket-sized and therefore they have been given the name “pen.”
As such, vape pens appeared in the e-cigarette scene sometime in the year 2010. Soon this device totally revolutionized the market of vaporizers by offering larger battery and longer running times and also provide the user with the capability to swap cartridges or atomizers.
Before the vape pens came into the market, e-cigarettes were just in small self-contained units in the size and shape of a cigarette.
How can you use your vape pen for CBD
1. CBD oil cartridges
All that you must do is get the rubber seal removed and screw the cartridge on your device.
• Wait a few minutes after taking a small puff.
• Always start with the lowest setting if your device has multiple voltage settings.
• Few cartridges use ceramic coils that can handle more voltage. For your satisfying puff, you may often require more voltage than used for older-style cartridges.
2. CBD vape juice
• Ensure that you are not vaping a CBD oil tincture, but only vape juice.
• For high-strength CBD, sub-ohm devices are ideal
• For low-strength CBD, MTL devices are ideal.
• Fill your cartridge / tank filled with CBD vape juice and then fix it to the vape pen.
• Wait for a minimum of 5-10 minutes.
• Take a small puff and then wait for a few minutes to notice the effects.
• There is no need to hold it in if you can inhale and exhale normally.
Are these refillable vape pens safe?
As you know, the quality of these vape pens may vary widely as there are several manufacturers of such vape pens. Therefore while choosing any vape pen, don’t just go for any low-cost option. You may potentially be taking a risk with your health.
You must always prefer to choose ant reputable brand having a proven track record while deciding on which vape pen to purchase. Avoid any Chinese made or any unknown brands, whose quality can always be questionable.
Your raw cannabis oil, which is generally the source of your e-juice that is used for vaping, is in its natural state, which is too thick and viscous and may not be suitable for vaping. It has to therefore go through a thinning process so that it can turn into a much more liquid form.
There are a few manufacturers available for cheap vape pens that use toxic chemicals during the thinning process, which can also present a potential health risk for the consumer.